AB BCN, SL, WITH CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS IN CERDANYOLA DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA), IS A COMPANY WITH AN EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF ANTIBODIES AND OTHER REAGENTS FOR RESEARCH AND DIAGNOSTICS IN BIOMEDICINE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. AIMING TO DEMONSTRATE TO ITS CUSTOMERS AND COLLABORATORS THAT HIS PROCESSES AND PRODUCTS CAN ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST QUALITY, AB BCN, SL CONSIDERS AS STRATEGIC THE ADOPTION OF A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM QUALITY ACCORDING QUALITY STANDARD ISO 9001:2015. THIS SYSTEM IS BASED ON THREE PRINCIPLES:
- The quality of the products
- Customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE PRINCIPLES, CEO ESTABLISHES THE STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES OF ITS MANAGEMENT AS FOLLOWS:
- Achieve the maximum customer satisfaction through meet their needs and expectations and comply contract, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reach customer loyalty through satisfaction.
- Maintain a high-level optimization and quality control processes to achieve a system based on continuous improvement.
- Promote and develop the innovation of AB BCN, SL products to respond to the changing needs of customers.
- Achieve the maximum motivation in all suppliers and employees regard to the quality.
TO CARRY OUT AND COMPLY WITH THESE OBJECTIVES IT IS THE DIRECTOR'S POLICY TO LEAD AND IMPULSE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- Maintain and extend, where appropriate, the scope of the quality management system to be effective and efficient according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015.
- Establish specific objectives and indicators to analyse the quality of processes and products and follow their evolution.
- Provide technical and human resources to ensure that the quality policy is understood and implemented by all staff of AB BCN, SL and its suppliers.
- Ensure a proactive attitude regarding to the quality policy that allows all staff of the organization and suppliers to be part of the culture of customer service and achieve the best quality at the lowest possible cost.
- Address risks and opportunities that may affect product conformity, based on the analysis of the organization's context and the understanding of the needs and expectations of the interested parties.
29th September 2017